Thursday, August 8, 2013

The CheerSide---Part 4


The CheerSide---Part 4


Ashley and I jumped up and walked toward them.
“What are you guys doing?” Ashley asked.
“She made a rumor about us and now she's going to pay”, Kate said throwing the girl on the ground.
“What did she say?” I asked.
“Tell her what you said”. Kate asked the girl.
“I didn't say anything” She cried.
“LIER”! Kate yelled kicking the girl.
They all started beating her. They kicked her, punched her, pulled her hair. I just was watching.
“Are you going to help?” They asked.
I started to kick her but I stopped. They beat her for more than three hours. Kate finally made them stop. I was telling them too but they didn't listen to me. She was bleeding so bad and her face was swollen. I never seen nothing like it. I couldn't believe they did that too her. Imagine what they did to me. After they was done jumping her we took her to the park and left her. Kate dropped me off at home but I decided to go back to the park to see if she was still there. I got the keys to my mom car and went pass the park, She was still there. When I got out of the car she was bleeding all over the concrete. She lost a lot of blood it was everywhere. I called 911.
“Are you okay?” I asked her.
I didn't even know her name. She didn't say anything too me.
“Help is on the way, just stay with me”.
I talked to her until they got there. I didn't go to the hospital with her, I went back home. When I was on my way home I seen Kate car, she was following me.
“Ring Ring”. Kate was calling me.
“Hello?”
“Stop the car”.
I stopped and got out of the car and so did Kate, Brooke, Alexis and Ashley.
“Did you go back to the park?” Alexis asked.
“Yeah”.
“Why?” they asked.
“I wanted to see if she was still there”. I said.
“WHY?” Kate asked.
It felt like they were turning on me.
“Because you guys beat up her for along time,” I said.
“You was apart of it just as much as we were,” Kate said.
“I didn't touch her”.
“It doesn't matter you watched”, They said.
“I gotta get home, see ya at school,” I said.
            I got back in the car and drove home. They seemed mad at me, as if going to the park was something I shouldn't have did. I tried to sneak in the house but my mom was already up. She didn't say anything though. I went too take a shower and went to sleep.
“Beep beep beep beep”.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. When I woke up I was getting ready for my school I saw my school on the news. I wasn't sure what was going on but yesterday was the last thing on my mind.
“Sarah?”
“Yeah mom?”
“Your school was on the news,” She yelled.
“What was going on?” I asked.
“A girl died”.
I starting walking in the living room. The first thing I thought about was that girl from yesterday.
“What was her name?”
“It was Tiara Scottsdale”.
I wasn't for sure if that was the girl that got beat up yesterday. I grabbed my book bag and started walking to school.
“Sarah imma take you to school today”.
“okay”. I said getting in the car.
            The school was still on the news when I got there. I was on my way to my locker when I seen  students standing around. The principle was on the microphone.
“It seems that we have some students involved with Tiara Scottsdale death.”


TOO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment