Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Cheer Side--- Part 3

PART 3




  I was on my way to the football field. I was there three minutes early. Then I saw Kate, Ashley, Brooke and Alexis and some other girls on the bleachers. I started walking up there and when I saw the other girls they looked sick.
“This is going to be different from any other cheer experiences you ever had”. Kate said.
I didn’t get what she meant by that.
“I want you guys to start running on the football field”. Brooke said.
The girls got up and started walking so I started walking with them too. It wasn’t a lot of girls trying out like it usually is.
“10 laps”. Kate yelled from the bleacher.
I started running; I knew I could handle the laps. As soon as a girl didn’t want to run anymore that’s when I seen the cheerleaders other side.
“Kate I can’t run anymore”. A girl said.
I kept running. The cheerleaders came down from the bleachers and got on the field.
“Excuse me, I didn’t hear you?” Kate said.
“I said that I was…”
Before the girl can finish her sentence Kate and Brooke started beating her up.
“Hey what are you doing?” I asked.
“Sarah do you want to be next?” Alexis asked.
“No”. I said
“Well I suggest you finish your lapped”.
I just went back on the field and finished my laps. I know I should have said something but no one else said anything. It was around 8:00pm when tryouts was finally over. It was nothing like tryouts at my old school. It was like a boot camp. They yelled at us and made us do crazy stunts. I didn't think it was gone be like this when I made the team so I just went with the flow..
“None of you made it” Kate said.
I was surprised, I did my very best.
“Except Sarah”. Kate said.
“WHAT? Really?” I asked with a surprised face.
“Yeah, the rest of you can leave”. Kate said.
I felt so bad that the others girls didn't make it, they looked devastated. I still was happy I made it. Well for that time being I was.  It was late, Brooke started a fire and grabbed a knife and cup out of her bag. I just stood there.

“Now that you are a cheerleader there is no going back” Kate said.
They were all very serious. I saw Brooke cut herself and put the blood in a cup. Then pass it to Alexis, Ashley and they did the same thing.
“We are a sister hood, Ashley hand me the knife and cup”. Kate said.
I was scared when she grabbed the knife.
“Do you want to be a cheer sister?” She asked.
“Yes”. I said.
She came towards me and cut my hand”.
“Ouch” I said.
My hand started bleeding a lot. She put it in a cup and poured it in the fire.
“We're sisters now”. They said smiling.
It started raining and we all went home. I was happy, I always wanted some sister and now I have some.
            The next couple of days we hanged together everyday after school. Believe it or not I actually started acting like them. I talked like them, I walked like them, I was a witch just like them. I didn't know what gotten into me but I didn't care. When I got to school everything changed. When walking in the halls everybody would stare at us. It was as if we were like the Mean girls but worst. I felt like I was in a new world and I had the power to do anything I want. At lunch people moved out of my way just because I was apart of the cheer leading team. At first it felt good to be popular in school but then I realized everybody was scared me. Crystal didn't even talk to me anymore. I seen her outside. She acted like she didn't know me.
“Hey crystal” I said.
She didn't say anything to me.
“Are you mad at me or something?” I asked.
“No one is allowed to talk to the cheerleaders”. She said looking around
“Crystal your still my friend”. I said.
“If Kate see you talking to me she isn't going to like that”.
“Yeah your right”. I said.
“See ya”. Crystal said.
“Yeah see ya”. I said.
            I started walking to Ashley house for practice and I seen that gray car again. I knew it was my gym teacher but I just started walking fast. I turned around and screamed,
“What do you want!?”
He didn't say anything, but he stopped following me. He turned his car around in someone's driveway. I should have had my mom take me to Ashley house but the house wasn't that far. When I got to Ashley house no one else was there. I didn't see Kate's or Brook cars. I went around to the backdoor like I always do and Ashley was out there stretching.
“Hey Ashley”.
“Hey Sarah”
“Where are the rest of the cheerleaders?” I asked sitting my bag down.
“I don't know they were suppose to be here”.
Ashley and I sat down and called them, But then Kate and Brooke came out of nowhere with some girl.
“Let me go”! She yelled.
Ashley and I jumped up and walked toward them.
“What are you guys doing?” Ashley asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment