Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Cheer Side Part 2


PART 2


“Ring”. Lunch was over.
“See you around Sarah”. They said flipping their hair.
It was weird how they said things together as if they were all twins.
“Bye guys”.
When I was leaving the table Crystal and her friends were staring at me the whole time apparently.
“What were you doing over there talking about?” Crystal asked.
I didn’t know if she was interested in the conversation or what.
“We were talking about cheerleading tryouts”. I said looking at her.
“So their not mad at what you did in the lunch line?” She asked.
“No, not at all. Actually it made them like me”. I said.
“They must want you to be on the cheerleading team”.
“Yeah I think so”.
I left out the lunchroom and was headed for my locker. When I opened it a little not card fell out, it said.


MEET US ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD TOMOROW AT 3:00PM. COME ALONE!
I already knew it was from the cheerleaders so I put it in my book bag. School was almost over the last class I had, was gym. When I came in gym there was a man by the door.
“Get dressed, Get on the floor”. He said looking down at a sheet of paper.
“But I don’t have any clothes, I’m knew”. I said.
“Come in my office I got some shorts you can wear”. He said.
When I came in his office he closed the door. He came behind me and put a shirt up to my chest.
“Can you fit these?” he asked.
“I just need shorts”. I said.
He started putting his hands on my butt.
“STOP”! I yelled.
“If you wanna pass my class you better go with it”!!
The look in his eyes was so scary, I ran out of his office and ran out of the gym. I didn’t know if I should tell someone. I didn’t wanna be the new girl that started trouble. I stayed in he hallway until the final bell ringed.
            I walked out of the school very fast and sat waiting on my mom. Crystal came out of nowhere.
“Hey Sarah”.
“Hey”.
“Are you trying out for cheering?”
“Yeah why?”
“I didn’t want to tell you what I just heard but I heard that a last year after she tried out for cheerleading she went missing”. She whispered.
“WHAT, messing where?”
“Nobody knows, she never been seen again”.
“What was her name?”
“Amanda Scott, you wanna know something else?”
“I gotta go my moms here, Bye”.
I got into the car.
“Hey honey how was school?” My mom asked.
“Fine mom”.
“Did you make any friends?”
“Yeah I met some cheerleader”. I said staring out the window.
“That’s great honey”.
I don’t know what I’m gonna do about my gym class. I thought to myself. I didn’t know if I should tell my mom. It’s her fault now that I think about it. If she wouldn’t have wanted us to move in the beginning this wouldn’t have happen.
            When I got home I unpacked a little and laid down. I still could feel his hands on my butt. I could still hear the sound of him breathing on my neck.
“I wish I would have never moved.” I said mumbling falling to sleep.
“AHHHHH” I screamed jumping up.
I had a bad dream, my heart was beating so fast and I was breathing like I was running in a track met. I didn’t want to go to school but the only reason I was going was because I had to meet the cheerleaders right after school. I was thinking about what Crystal told me about the girl that went missing. It’s probably just a rumor in school. I got dressed and ready for school. I didn’t wake my mom up because I wanted to walk to school.
            On my way to school I seen a gray car, it looked like it was following me. I kept walking. Then the car pulled up by the curb.
“If you tell anyone about what happened in gym class YOUR DEAD”.
It was my gym teacher. I got so scared and so fidgety. The whole time at school I was nervous. You could see it in my body language. 
“Hey Sarah”
I jumped, “oh hey”.
“What’s wrong with you, you been acting weird all-day?” Crystal asked
“Nothing, I just didn’t get enough sleep that’s all”. I said.
School went by so fast. I was just happy to be almost out of there. The only thing that made me feel better was knowing I was going to be a cheerleader.


No comments:

Post a Comment