Thursday, August 8, 2013

Perfect Criminals



PERFECT CRIMINALS

PART 1




Growing up I learned a lot from my family, my names Mikey. I use to get bullied until 6th grade.
“Mikey gimmie your lunch money”.
See I use to come to school with money kids my age shouldn’t even have.
“I ain’t done you anything”!
My uncle paulie own a pan shop across from the playground. Everything inside was stolen.
“Hey what the hell you doing messing with my nephew you lil shit ball”.
Next thing I know my uncle slapped him in the mouth and he never said a word to me again.
“Thanks uncle paulie”.
“No problem kid just call me paulie and if you have any problem call me”.
“Okay”.
“Now get home kid”.
I had an older brother name Roger. One day he came into some money, well that’s what I thought. He came over the house to pick me up.
“He Mikey get in”.
“Woah where you get that car Roger?”
“Don’t worry about I hop in”.
My brother Roger showed me everything he knew and got me everything he had. It wasn’t until I was 17 I found out my uncle Paulie had people killed.
            On my 17th birthday my cousin Tommy threw a get together for me. Everybody that was there was Italians except this girl that was white name Sam.
“Hey Mickey”. That was my uncle Paulie.
“Hey Paulie”.
“I wanna show you something”.
My uncle Paulie took me outside and showed me a car, not just any car my dream car. It was a Bentley; nice pearl one.
“Woah Paulie I can’t believe you’ll do this for me”.
“You know I look out for you Mikey”.
“Why the hell you never get me anything like this?” Tommy said.
“Shut the hell up Tommy”. Paulie said laughing.
We headed back inside. This guy came from out of nowhere and shoved me.
“Why did you bump my nephew like that don’t have any respect?” Paulie said.
“Sorry Paulie I didn’t know he was with you” he said shaking.
“Tommy handle this guy”. Paulie said with is hands together in front of him.
You see Tommy was like Paulie’s gun. Tommy wacked whoever upset Paulie.
“What the fuck is your problem meat ball?” Tommy asked.
Tommy began to pound him in his face with his pistol.
“Come on Mikey” Paulie called me.
We went in the kitchen into this room. My birthday turned into a meeting with some guys from Colombia. Paulie was doing all the talking, the rest of us just sat there. There was crack and money on the table. I never seen so much crack in my life, I was just looking around.


I didn’t think my Family was doing anything wrong. If anything I wanted to be just like them and follow in their footsteps. After the meeting Paulie asked me could I sell some crack with Tommy. I told Paulie I didn’t wanna get locked up but Paulie told me as long as I never snitched and kept my mouth closed he would always look after me.
Tommy and I started selling crack like hot cakes. I had regular customers after 2 weeks. Tommy was so blunt when he sole crack he asked people like;
“What the hell you looking at? You want good crack?” Tommy asked.
“Uh yeah”. The boy said.
And that’s it, that how he got his customers. Believe it or not he got women like that too. I couldn’t believe they liked that shit. You would think they’ll like nice guys like me. I always came off as a nice guy. That was the way I was brought up. The longer I was with Tommy and Roger the more I became an ass hole.
            That same night Paulie sent us to shoot up this house. I didn’t know why, I didn’t ask I just did it. We road pass the house a couple times making sure no one was on the street. We were on watch, that was my plan. Tommy hoped out the car and ran in the house and shot everybody. Even kids and the women that was inside. I thought that was wrong but who the hell am I to speak up. After he came back from doing the job I asked him,
“Tommy let me know before you do crazy shit like that, I don’t want to be looking like a fucking idiot.
“You right Mikey” Tommy said.
I was surprise he said that because Tommy was the kind of guy that did what ever the hell he wanted and didn’t care what anyone said. We went to a payphone to call Paulie.
“We took care of the problem” I said.
“Did anyone see you?”
“The street was clear”.
“Good, I want you and Tommy to come by”.


TOO BE CONTINUED




No comments:

Post a Comment