Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Boyfriend's Blue Jeans---Part 1


My Boyfriend's Blue Jeans


Summer was now ending in the next 22 hours and so was the fun I had with my boyfriend Nathen. I had one last day to spend with him due to the fact that he was moving on the other side of town to attend a different school. I'm going to miss the late nights we stayed on the phone and being able to see his blue eyes and smoking bod whenever I wanted. We were in our honeymoon stage and with us going to a different school that put our relationship to the test. That most relationship didn't pass,long distance. I knew I loved him but I wasn't convinced he loved me.
Stacey Nathen's here”, My mom screamed up the stares.
Okay, tell him I'm coming”, I replied.
Nathen and I had big plans for our last day together. He didn't tell me what we were doing but he told me to dressed up in a husky voice. I just thought of how much I was going to miss him when he leaves and how different it's going to be without him. Nathen is the first real boyfriend I had and I must say I couldn't have picked a better guy to spend my summer with. I had been recording the time we spent together all summer. My mom thinks I'm to young for a boyfriend so I told my mom Nathen was just a friend but I'm pretty sure she knew we were more. 
I hadn't realized my 16th birthday was coming up and I wasn't going to be able to spend it with Nathen; that crushed my heart. I went downstairs and went out of the front door. Nathen was sitting on his car waiting for me.
Hey babe”, I said rubbing my hand against his back.
What's up baby, you ready to go?” He said kissing me on my forehead.
We got into the car it smelled like Tim Horton coffee, Nathen loved coffee he would go get coffee on a hot day ha. It's a lot of things that is going to make me think of him when he leave.
So, where are we going babe?” I asked.
I told you it's a surprise” Nathen said looking into my eyes.
I loved the way he looked at me. Like he really care about me. Riding down the street he put his hand on top of mine, I just smiled. No matter what we was doing today it didn't matter because I just wanted to be with him.
I didn't want anything to come in between us having a great day.
We both turned off our phones, thats a first.
"I have a long day planed for you bae". Nathen said.
I got so excited because we haven't spent a entire day together since we went to Cedar Point.
"Are we almost there?" I asked squeezing his hand with excited. 
"Yes baby", He said laughing.
I saw a tall building coming around the corner and I got even more excited. 
Then it hit he was taking me to go shopping! I think he going to buy me that Chanel purse I wanted.
"Okay babe we are here", Nathen said smiling.
"The mall?" I asked.
"No silly, who is your favorite baseball team?"







TOO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment