Thursday, August 8, 2013

DAY ONE NIGGA'S

PART 1





Man where I live at people get shot everyday. I was use to hearing gunshots, shit everybody was, nobody ran. My name James and I hanged with a group of niggas in the hood name lil C, Ray, Trell and Dj. We were the big dogs in the hood, whenever somebody needed some weed etc they came to us. We never had any problems in the hood. Until these new niggas moved on the block that’s when shit went down hill.
It all started when them niggas came at my bro Dj on some crazy shit. I was like the big bro it’s been my job to have Dj back since elementary days.
“What’s up lil nigga?”
“Ain’t shit lil this way homie so you can keep it pushing”.
We was all on our usual shit, selling weed on the block. I seen Dj reaching for his gun behind his back so I ran over there.
“What’s the problem Dj?”
“James this nigga talking out his neck”.
“What’s the problem yo?” I asked.
“I’m here to let yall niggas know this my block now”!!
“Scurrrrrrrr”.  Sound of old dude car.
“Dj I think we gone have some problems out of him”.
“I ain’t worried about that nigga, I’ll pop him if he try anything with us.
Dj kept selling his weed meanwhile I got a call from my nigga lil C.
“What’s up?”
“I got a connection for us, meet me at my Baby mama house later on”.
“Cool 1”.
“1”.
I wonder what type of connection this foo got, he stay getting locked up and I ain’t tryna be in that bitch with him. I had me a lil chick name Keisha, she not into me selling weed, she always say imma get locked up. She don’t say shit when I’m getting her hair and nails done though. I live with my mama and my lil brother name Jamal. My mom said if I get into some more trouble down here she sending me to live with my dad. I hardly even know that nigga. The last time I seen him was when I was 15 yrs old; Shit I’m 18 now. I really ain’t trippin on him anymore. I remember when I use to sit on the porch with all my stuff waiting for him to pick me up. He never showed up, after that I stopped caring and found love in the streets. My family was my niggas lil C, Ray, Trell and Dj. They been my niggas since day one and always have been. We been hanging tight since Middle school. Enough of that sweet shit.
When I was on my way home I seen them niggas that was talking shit to Dj on the block. I didn’t have my gun on me so I kept it pushing.
He pulled on side of me.
“What’s up pussy?”
I stopped walking because I ain’t no pussy.
“What’s up BITCH?” I said.
“Nigga I ought to slap the piss out of you”.
“Try me?”
The police road pass.
I’ll see you later little nigga”.
When I got home my mom was leaving for work, She had two shifts at work. She was tryna take care of us without any help. That’s another reason I started doing what I do because I wanna help mom out with the house.
“If you get hungry I made food its in the oven”.
“Okay Ma”.
“Don’t have none of your friends over my house smoking around your little brother”.
“I’m not Ma”.
She always told me the same shit before she leaves that shit get annoying.
“I’ll be home at 2am”.
“I know Ma”.
When she was leaving my little brother and I was on the porch.
“You wanna go shoot some hoops?” I asked my little brother.
“Yeah lets go”.
When I was in my room putting my shoes on I got a call from lil C.
“Ring Ring, what’s up lil C?”
“You on your way?”
“AWL shit I forgot, yeah I’m on my way now”.
“Cool 1”.
“1”.
I didn’t know if I should leave Jamal here, so I took the little nigga with me.
“Aye Jamal?”
“Yeah?”
“You tryna shoot this move with me?”
“Yeah, where too?”
“We going to lil C baby mama house real quick”.
When I Got too lil C baby mama house Trell, DJ, and Ray was already there. That made me even more skeptical about what connection lil C had.
“Jamal I want you to kick it on the porch right quick”. I said
Soon as we was walked in the house here come his loud ass baby mama.
“AWWL hell no, Charles why you got all these niggas coming in my house?”
Charles was lil C real name.
“I already told you my niggas was coming over, why you trippin?” C said.
“Yeah whatever, hurry up”.
“Come on let’s go in the basement.” C said.
We went down stairs and some nigga was already down there.
“Who this nigga?” Dj asked.
“Chill, I met him when I was locked up last year, he came to me with some business”. C responded.
“My name L”. The dude said.
“He got a connection to some crack”.
“So you want us to sell crack?” I asked C.
“Yeah, we can make a lot of money man, I’m talking thousands”.
“Here take this and sell”.
L handed us a bag of crack for each of us to sell. I had a bad feeling about this but I didn’t say anything.
“I gotta go, imma hit yall up”. I said.
My brother was sitting on the porch talking to some girl.
“You ready Jamal?”
“Yeah”.
We started walking home it was already dark outside, but we didn’t stay to far from lil C baby mama house. I was walking kinda fast because I had a bag of crack on me. Niggas in the hood already was waiting for me to slip. I had my 9 so I wasn’t trippin. If anybody tried me I was gone have to show em I'm not no bitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment