Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Cheer Side

With us OR Against Us

PART1


I ran upstairs with Dirt and blood dripping on my hands. I kept having flask backs of shoveling in the woods. I can’t believe I did this!


“SARAH get up we gotta go”. My mom yelled.
Today was moving day. We were moving to Houston Texas. We lived in Austin Texas. I’m happy we don’t have to travel that long but I still was sad I had to leave all my friends behind and most importantly cheerleading. I been cheering since I was in middle school. I was captain, now I had to give it up. It was already bad enough I was moving in the beginning of cheer season, but now I had to see if the school I was attending was having cheerleading tryouts still. When we were leaving out the house I looked backed and took a deep breath. The whole car way I listen to my IPod. I didn’t want to talk to my mom, I was upset with her.
“Honey this is our new home”. My mom said.
I looked out the window as we pulled up to an all white house. I got out the car and seen people riding bikes down the street. It was a nice neighborhood but I still was sad.
“Get back in the car Sarah I gotta take you to your new school”.
“What school?” I said.
“It’s a school around the corner from the house name Bellaire High”.
I got back in the car.
“Sarah you’re going to love your new school”. My mom said.
“Sure I am”. I said with my arms folded.
“Okay this is it”.
The school was so much bigger than my last school. We got out of the car and went inside the school. It was so busy inside. My mom and I went and sat in the office. Next thing I know I had a lady bring me a schedule.
“Its 3rd hour so go to art”. The lady said.
“Sarah imma be here at 3:00pm to pick up you”.
I left out the office and started looking for room 235. My mom was ruining my life. I finally found room 235, my heart instantly dropped.
“Hi and you are?” The teacher asked
“My names Sarah Good, I’m new”.
“Okay sit anywhere you liked”.
I went and sat in the middle of the class, I was so nervous. Some girl came and sat by me.
“HI are you new here?” She asked.
“Yeah my names Sarah Good”.
“My name is Crystal”.
She started telling me about class and the school. Then these four girls walked in the class.



“Who are they”? I asked.
“That’s Kate, Ashley, Brooke, and Alexis, they’re the most popular girls in the school”. Kate was a Blonde that caught everybody’s attention. Brooke was a red head that looked like a tomboy with a lot of tattoos. Ashley was a brunette and Alexis was the only black girl in the school.
“There cheerleaders”. Crystal said.
“Whose captain?” I asked.
“Kate”.
That figures, I could tell by how she acted.
“Are there still cheerleading tryouts?” I asked.
“They haven’t even started yet, there next week”.
I was so happy to hear that.
“Thanks Crystal”.
“Are you going to tryout?”
“Yeah”.
3rd hour was over now it was time for lunch. I sat with Crystal; she let me sit with her and her friends. When we were in line Kate and them came and everybody moved out of line for them; except me.
“Move new girl”! Kate yelled in my ear.
“Wait your turn don’t be rude”. I said.
“Excuse me you must don’t know who your talking to”!
“I’m talking to a dumb blonde”. I said.
Crystal was scared for me the whole time. I finally just let the cheerleaders cut in line.
“Sarah what are you doing?” Crystal said.
“I’m getting lunch, I am not scared of them. I use to be one of them”.
“You use to be a cheerleader?” Crystal asked looking surprised.
“Not just a cheerleader I was Captain”.
“Wow”.
I got some salad and went and sat with Crystal friends. I was the only girl at the table and in lunch eating salad besides the cheerleaders.
“Uhhh Sarah why are you eating that?”
“It’s healthy and I have to watch my figure”. I said with my face in my salad.
The whole table was looking at me weird. I didn’t think nothing of it though. After I got done with my salad I went over to the cheerleader to talk.
“Hey Kate?”
“Hey dork.”
“I didn’t mean to be a jerk in line”.
“Don’t worry about it, the girls and I actually thought you were cool for doing that, no one ever stands up to us”. Kate said smiling.
At that moment they seemed really cool and they all asked me,
“Sit down”.
“Have you considered trying out for cheerleading?” Brooke asked.
“Yeah I have, I was a cheerleader at my old school and captain”. I said.
“That’s cool, try outs are tomorrow”. Kate said.
“I thought they was next week?” I asked looking confused.
“We only tell people that, that we don’t want to come”. They said chuckling.
“Oh okay”.
“What your name?”
“It’s Sarah Good”.
“I hope you are ready for whatever we give you at tryouts” Kate said with a smirk.


To be Continued





No comments:

Post a Comment